General Sales Conditions
These conditions apply to all commercial transactions made on the online store Urbancitymove.com.
These Conditions are subject to modifications without prior notice, so it is recommended to read them before placing each order.
If you do not agree to all of these conditions, you should not place an order.
This website is owned and operated by KELI GROUP DI LIAO KELI. The APPLICABLE LAW, address Agrate Brianza (MB) Via Industrie 86 CAP 20864, Italy., these terms and conditions are governed and should be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Italy.
Content and information provided on this website
1. Errors, inaccuracies, and omissions
Urbancitymove reserves the right to modify the commercial offer presented on this website, whether it be modifications to products, prices, promotions, and other commercial and service conditions, at any time and without prior notice.
Urbancitymove makes every effort within its means to offer the information contained on the website truthfully and without typographical errors. In the event that any such error occurs, it will be understood to be beyond our control at all times.
There may be information on our site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may be related to product descriptions, prices, promotions, offers, shipping costs, transit time, and availability. We reserve the right to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the service or any part of this website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice, even after the purchase order has been placed and confirmed.
By accepting these purchase conditions, the user accepts and understands that there is no malicious intent or fraudulent use of incorrect information by Urbancitymove. Urbancitymove assumes no obligation to update, correct, or clarify information in the service or on any related website, including, without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law.
No updated specification or update date applied on this website or any related website should be taken to indicate that all information in the service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
2. Third-party links
Certain content, products, and services available on this Web portal may include material from third parties.
The user may find links that lead to third-party websites that may or may not be affiliated with Urbancitymove. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and do not guarantee or have any obligation or responsibility for any third-party material or websites or any third-party material, products, or services.
From Urbancitymove, we are not responsible for any damage or damages related to the acquisition or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transaction made in connection with third-party websites.
3. User comments, solicitation, and other submissions
If due to an order placed on Urbancitymove or by any other method such as sweepstakes, contests, or any other activity, the user sends us comments, the user accepts that Urbancitymove may, at any time, without restriction, delete, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate or use comments that the user has sent us.
Urbancitymove does not assume responsibility or obligation to keep any comment confidentially, pay compensation for comments or respond to comments.
Availability of services and products
As the Official Distributor of the Urbancitymove brand in Spain, we sell to other companies. This type of service is different from the one offered on this website and has different conditions from those detailed here, so interested companies should contact us through this email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and indicate that they are a professional or company:
The products offered on the Urbancitymove.com website are sold to end customers. This service is subject to the General Purchase Conditions explained here, and the user accepts and is bound by them when browsing or purchasing any of the services/products offered.
Our services/products for end customers are available for shipping to mainland Spain. Shipping to the Balearic Islands, the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla is currently disabled. If you place an order to one of these areas and the system accepts it, we will contact you within 24 working hours to inform you that the order will be canceled. If you live in any of these regions and want to place an order, please contact us beforehand through the email email@example.com so we can inform you.
Orders and sales system
The user agrees to use this website to place valid orders and to provide the necessary data correctly (email address, name, surname, postal address, contact phone number, and billing information) to be able to place the order. The user accepts that it is their sole responsibility to ensure that the data is correct. Urbancitymove will not assume any responsibility for orders with incorrect data or for orders not processed due to incomplete data.
The user also accepts that the European plug adapter included in devices that do not come with it from the factory is a courtesy on our part and is subject to availability. In the event that a customer does not receive it, Urbancitymove is not obliged to replace it or send it to the customer.
The payment methods available on Urbancitymove are as follows:
- Payment by bank card.
- Payment by PayPal.
- Payment by bank transfer.
- Payment in installments through Klarna.
Urbancitymove reserves the right to modify, expand or eliminate some of these payment methods without prior notice and without it being a reason for claim by the user.
Availability of stock, shipping, and delivery
All products that appear on Urbancitymove are available for immediate shipment unless otherwise indicated on the product page. During special occasions or high demand, stock availability may be affected. Urbancitymove is committed to informing the customer who has placed the order as soon as possible, and the customer may choose to cancel the order provided that the established conditions for Order Cancellation are met.
Urbancitymove sends orders to its customers through different transport companies of recognized national or international prestige. The delivery time for orders will be between 2 and 10 days, depending on the warehouse from which the product is sent. Products purchased on Urbancitymove.com will always be shipped from a warehouse in Spain or a central European warehouse. In any case, it will be indicated on the product page, along with the estimated delivery time.
Although Urbancitymove tries its best to ensure that shipments are made within this stipulated time, the deadline is indicative and should not be considered as a guarantee. Urbancitymove does not accept any responsibility for damages caused by a delay in shipping due to circumstances that delay it (such as high demand seasons like Christmas or Black Friday) as well as those arising from the customer’s shipping zone.
In case of variations in shipping times for these reasons, Urbancitymove will contact the customer as soon as possible to inform them of what has happened.
The order is considered delivered when the delivery receipt is signed by the customer. Any information regarding damage in transportation, missing or non-conforming product must be communicated to Urbancitymove within the first 24 hours after receiving it.
Warranty and Return and Withdrawal Policy
Warranty coverage table (missing)
Products sold on Urbancitymove have a warranty of up to 2 years or a maximum of 5,000 kilometers for manufacturing defects or malfunction of the product at a mechanical level. Damage caused by misuse, wear and tear, or aesthetic elements are not covered.
Wearable products such as electronic devices, batteries, or chargers may have a reduced warranty.
The European adapter has no warranty (nor is it subject to withdrawal, exchange, or return) as it is a courtesy from Urbancitymove.
The products will not be covered by the warranty in the following cases:
- If the warranty period has expired.
- If any component or piece has been forced.
- If any component has been disassembled, assembled, or manipulated.
- Damage caused by misuse or any use that is not normal for which it was designed.
- If it has suffered an accident or fall.
- Damage derived from poor storage of the product or leaving it exposed to inclement weather that damages the product.
- Due to wear and tear of tires, brakes, handlebars, and any other part or component of the product.
- Battery failures caused by using a charger other than the official one supplied by the manufacturer.
- Natural or force majeure disasters.
- A warranty covers the repair or replacement of your Urbancitymove scooter (option we will offer if it meets the requirements), if it is defective due to materials or manufacturing defects within the warranty period. This will be determined once our official technical service checks it.
- Once the failure or defect in one of our scooters is reported, you should not use it until our SAT checks the scooter’s condition and proceeds with the repair and subsequent delivery. If you continue to use the scooter for an extended period after a fault or faults have been reported, and this results in the failure of other components, these will not be covered by the warranty. We recommend that you do not use the scooter after reporting a fault and are dealing with a warranty collection.
- The right to repair or replacement is at the discretion of Urbancitymove, and therefore, they will determine if the product is suitable for repair or replacement.
To exercise the right to warranty, the user must contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, where we will indicate the steps to follow.
To process the warranty, it is essential that the user follows the corresponding steps that we will indicate. Among these steps, we may request that the customer provide us with photos/videos where the problem is clearly appreciated. These videos will help us manage the warranty more quickly because:
1- They help us detect problems that can be easily solved without having to send the product to the Official Technical Service.
2- In case of sending the product to the Official Technical Service, they provide us with prior information about the problem to be solved, helping to reduce the repair time.
Please note that:
- We will not accept any product reception for warranty that arrives at our warehouses without the customer having contacted us beforehand and the procedure to proceed with the shipment has been managed and confirmed.
- We will not accept any product reception for warranty that arrives at our warehouses through means other than those indicated to the customer.
- Urbancitymove is not responsible for damages that may arise during transportation due to the use of packaging that is not the original one that came with the product, when it is sent to the technical service. It is recommended to keep the original packaging to make proper use of the warranty.
- In the case of not keeping the original packaging, the item must be sent to the Official Technical Service properly packed and protected inside a box that cannot exceed the following measures: 146 cm length x 23 cm width x 75 cm height (or as necessary depending on the product). Shipments that exceed the indicated measure or that intend to be sent without the proper exterior and interior protection of the item will not be accepted.
- The product must be sent properly disassembled.
- Remember that for the warranty process, you must send us all the accessories that came as standard with the electric scooter or bike.
2.Cancellation, Returns, and Withdrawal Policy
-Cancellation, modification, and refund
To cancel or modify an order, two requirements must be met:
- The order has not yet been processed.
- The order has not yet been shipped.
If the user wishes to cancel an order, they must immediately notify us by sending an email to [email protected], indicating the order number to be canceled or modified. However, the user acknowledges that Urbancitymove cannot proceed with the cancellation/modification and refund if one or both of the above requirements have not been met.
If the conditions have been met and a refund can be processed, it will be carried out as soon as possible and through the same payment method used for the purchase.
-Conditions for withdrawal and refund
To process a product return, the customer must contact us through our contact section and proceed with the return using the instructions provided, within a period of 14 calendar days from the receipt of the product.
The customer will be responsible for choosing the transport company and for sending the product perfectly packaged and protected to the address we indicate, since otherwise, the transport company may not be responsible for what may happen during shipment.
The customer will assume the costs derived from the shipment of the product to our warehouses, whether they make the shipment themselves or refuse delivery of the package. In the latter case, both the outbound and return shipping costs will be deducted from the total refund, i.e., the outbound shipping costs and the return costs to our warehouse will be deducted. Therefore, orders must be sent to the address indicated to the customer with paid expenses.
- We will not accept any product returns sent with postage due.
- We will not accept any product returns to our warehouses without prior contact and confirmation of the procedure for return.
- Returns will not be accepted for minor manufacturing changes that differ from the photos shown on the product page, as long as it does not affect the mechanics of the vehicle. For example, minor design changes such as changes in brake caliper color, changes in grip design, changes in logo sticker placement, and other small changes. It is understood that none of these changes affect the vehicle or the overall user experience.
- We will not accept any product returns sent to our warehouses via means other than those indicated to the customer.
If you want to return a product, it is essential that you read this information:
Can I return a product within 14 natural days? Yes, but you must take into account the following points:
- As indicated above, the customer is responsible for contacting a logistics company and paying for their services for the return.
For us to proceed with the return of the product amount, the product must not have been used and the packaging must be in perfect condition along with all the accessories with which the product was delivered.
The product will be inspected to see if the above requirements have been met. If not, the user will be responsible for the decrease in the value of the product.
Once it has been verified that the merchandise is in perfect condition, the return of the product amount will be processed, which will have to subtract the shipping costs derived from the shipment to the customer (€17 for products along with packaging weighing between 10 and 16 kilos // €27 for products along with packaging weighing more than 16 kilos. Prices only for the Iberian Peninsula).
- If the product has been used and has between 0 and 5 km, we can accept the return as long as it is in perfect condition, including packaging and accessories, but the product will suffer a devaluation since it cannot be sold as new again. It is not possible to know how much the devaluation is until the product is inspected in person by a qualified technician.
If the product has 6 km or more, it cannot be returned.
Modification of these General Conditions of Sale
Urbancitymove reserves the right to edit any of the aspects detailed here (except for those that may be subject to relevant regulations and laws) at any time without prior notice.